Terms & Conditions
The general Terms and Conditions detailed below govern the contractual relationship between the ‘User’ (hereafter also referred to as ‘You’ or the ‘Customer’) and ‘Company’ (hereafter also referred to as ‘We’ or ‘Dukkapu’).
Both parties accept these Conditions unreservedly. We maintain that, by confirming your order, you have read and do unreservedly accept our general Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are important to you and Dukkapu as they are used to protect your rights as a valued customer and our rights as a business.
USE OF THE SITE
- Dukkapu works hard to ensure the Website is always up and available, but we cannot guarantee that the Website will not have downtime for any reason.
- In the event of website downtime, Dukkapu guarantees to restore the website in the quickest way possible.
- As part of our security procedures, we require you to register an account with Dukkapu. You must be over eighteen years of age for you to register with Dukkapu.
- The details provided by you on registration or at any time should be correct and complete.
- We highly recommend that you choose a strong password that is hard for others to guess, and you log out from your account at the end of every session. There is a password reset procedure in case you forget your password.
- You must treat your account log-in information as confidential, not disclosing it to any third party.
- A contract between Dukkapu and you is only formed when payment is received and confirmed, and your order has been processed and dispatched.
- Payment of orders can only be done through the channels provided on the Dukkapu Website. Kindly note that Dukkapu will not accept cash on delivery payments.
- Orders will be processed once payment has been received and confirmed. A notification will be sent to you confirming receipt of payment.
- You will receive a receipt upon delivery of goods, which you shall use to confirm your order and thereafter sign for the order.
- A customer is allowed to return goods/items purchased (return policy does not apply for freebies) only in the event of:
- Damaged goods/items.
- Goods/items not in good condition, for example, past the expiry date.
- Goods/items not what the customer had ordered (must be in the original unopened packaging).
- To return goods/items or an order, the customer shall fill in the details under Returns in the Customer Service section on Dukkapu and thereafter contact the Customer Service Centre, within 12 hours after delivery, whereby arrangements will be made for the goods/items or order to be collected.
- Once the goods/items or order is returned, you will receive a notification.
- The goods/items or order returned to Dukkapu will be assessed and replaced, and thereafter delivered to the customer’s desired delivery address.
- In the event the customer does not want the returned goods/items or order replaced, Dukkapu will either make a cash refund to the customer or convert the costs incurred for purchasing into a coupon to be redeemed and used in future purchases.
- In the case where a cash refund is required, the customer will either receive a cash refund or Dukkapu will convert the cash refunds into coupons to be redeemed and used in future purchases by the customer.
- All order fulfillment are subject to availability of stocks. In the case of payment being made when stocks are unavailable, Dukkapu shall make arrangements on the customer’s compensation.
GIFT CERTIFICATES/E-VOUCHERS, COUPONS AND REWARD POINTS
- E-vouchers, coupons and reward points can only be used online at Dukkapu subject to these general terms and conditions, and any other specific conditions.
- Coupons and reward points are redeemed at the appropriate point in the online purchase process. Redemption may be subject to you providing proof of entitlement to use the e-vouchers, coupons and reward points.
- Coupons and reward points may not directly or indirectly in any form or by any means be used by an entity other than the original recipient without the prior permission of Dukkapu as well as the original recipient.
- From time to time certain goods or services may be excluded from coupons and reward points offers, and any such exclusions will be notified to you through the Dukkapu website.
- To purchase an e-voucher/gift certificate, fill on the necessary information in Gift Certificates under the Customer Service section on Dukkapu.
- Where an online offer states that a percentage discount will be given on a purchase, the cost of the purchases will be reduced by the stated discount percentage.
- Supplementary charges, such as delivery, shall not be discounted unless specifically stated in the offer description.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All intellectual property rights and database rights, whether registered or unregistered in the website, information content on the website and all the website design, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors.
- Use of such material will only be permitted as expressly authorized by Dukkapu.
- Any unauthorised use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to, or facilitate any third party to, copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.